About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 4 February 2018

Craft Club Gifts & Sketch

Good Morning All

As promised, I am posting my little sketch challenge on here and showing the little gifts I give to my Craft Club ladies.
I have so much fun making these.







They close with the ribbon.
And will also store flat if you need to make a load.
They are about 1" tall and 2" across.
So cute.





I added a little flower to each one.

I used double sided card for most and the ones I made with plain card, I added panels to.





Can you guess what's inside?

HERE is the link to Pootles
Papercraft Youtube channel.
**********

And here is the sketch from my Facebook Crafty Page

I made two cards, very similar, using toppers from a Humphrey sheet from Crafters Companion.
Used bright colours as I am sending them to the Grand Children for Easter.


                          Sharon was the name drawn for last weeks sketch so she got a little prize.
*****
Have a nice Sunday.

xxxxx
Wendy L

17 comments:

Janice said...

Lovely creations Wendy, I'm making some of those tissue covers that you made the other day. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous creations Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

You have been busy Wendy.
Such cute boxes and I love the cards from your sketch :-)

aussie aNNie said...

Wow, these are stunning...little boxes and all are amazing.xx [aNNie]

Mia said...

Beautiful boxes and great cards, Wendy. I LLLLLLLLOVE them! Kisses, my friend.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these boxes are stunning. I so wish I was in your craft group so I could have one. They are very lucky ladies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

I'm one of the recipients of a cute box. Wendy does spoil us..
Lovely Easter cards.
Love Valxxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow love your cards Wendy ... a super selection well done ... I am sure your crafting ladies adore coming to your group ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Anonymous said...

i popped over from the penny black and more challenge to comment on your oh so sweet card, but i it's not posted yet. these little boxes are adorable and the cards are so cute, bright and cheery! i'm sorry for your loss of your sweet grandson, he has such lovely blue eyes and his cap is too cute!
linda

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what brilliantly made boxes they are so pretty and beautifully made.
Love the colours and the card used.
Your cards are so lovely and what sweet images.
Beautiful colours also.
what a super design card sketch.
Lots of crafty love, Jenny L.

karenlotty said...

Great little boxes Ideal for a small gift They’re very lucky ladies
I love the bright Easter cards too

pam said...

Lovely gift box`s Wendy, love the shapes and pretty papers.
Pam x

Rita said...

Beautifully made items Wendy. You are such a talented lady. Hugs Rita xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such pretty creations. Love the colors especially
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful boxes Wendy. Lucky ladies in your craft club. Love the card as well. Thank you for sharing these things.

susiestacey said...

Beautiful little gift boxes - you are well organised Wendy with easter cards, they are lovely and the children will love them x Susan

Lozzy said...

Wow..beautiful boxes Wendy..Hugs Lozzy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels